top of page


Work Permits

Employment Permits for 14 and 15 year old minors must be obtained before you can get a job. To be employed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 14 and 15 year old minors must acquire an Employment Permit and a Promise of Employment card from the Superintendent of Schools in Tisbury. The Promise of Employment card must be signed by your future employer as well as your doctor. These must be returned to the School Administration office with your birth certificate. Your parent or guardian must accompany you to sign for the permit.

Superintendent of Schools: 508-693-2007

Help Wanted

bottom of page